While using a concrete company to do landscaping may not be the first thing that springs to mind when considering beautifying your garden and/or outside space, it actually makes good sense when you think about it.
If you want to learn more about concreting options, check out our resources:
1. What Are The Most Common Concrete Types?
2. How to Find the Best Concrete Contractor in Melbourne
3. Top Benefits of Hiring Professional Concrete Services
4. 5 Ways You Can Use Concrete in Your Garden
5. What Concrete Extension Types Can You Add To Your Home?
6. How To Remove Stains From Concrete
With an increasingly competitive marketplace, many companies look at diversifying the services they offer while still keeping some connection to their primary product. Just as concrete provides an ideal foundation when constructing a home, so it can be an ideal foundation for other projects. With a wide range of concrete slabs now available, decorative pathways can enhance your garden and lawn area. Pave-cut concrete offers the ideal basis for patio and alfresco entertaining areas, while traditional concrete can be the ideal foundation if constructing raised or decking areas. Taking the experience gained from years of conventional concreting and applying it to other areas not only makes good business sense for the company, but also offers the customer value and ease of process. The projects you may see from a concreting company includes:
- Pergola Foundations and Construction
- Retaining Walls
- Alfresco Entertainment or BBQ Areas
- Formwork for Plant or Flower Beds
- Foundations for Sheds, Extensions, and Conservatories
As one of the most flexible and durable materials available, there are a multitude of uses for concrete in your garden or outside areas. By looking through a gallery on a company’s website, you can get a better idea of the variety of work they can undertake. Though if you do not see anything like what you have planned, it is still worth talking to one of their team. Just because a project type is not pictured doesn’t mean it’s something they can’t do! If you have any sort of plans for landscaping or improving your external area, why not speak to Concept Concrete on 1300 366 343.